|Phone||+49 (0)381 2081-263|
|Fax||+49 (0)381 2081-563|
|vCard||Download VCF File|
- Aging in Basal Metazoans – A Biodemographic Approach (Dissertation) Project details
- Demography of the Long-Lived Ocean Quahog Arctica islandica Project details
- Evolutionary Biodemography and the Age-Specific Mortality of Hydra Project details
- Sexual versus Asexual Reproduction: Comparative Analysis of Fitness and Adaptation Potential Between Closely Related Sexual and Asexual Species Project details
- The Biodemography of Eusociality Project details
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society (2013).
Life span evolution in eusocial workers: a theoretical approach to understanding the effects of extrinsic mortality in a hierarchical system
PLoS One 8:4, e61813-e61813 (2013).
Two parthenogenetic populations of Chara canescens differ in their capacity to acclimate to irradiance and salinity
Oecologia 168:2, 343-353 (2012).
Genetic structure of sympatric sexually and parthenogenetically reproducing population of Chara canescens (Charophyta)
ISRN Ecology 2011:501838, 1-13 (2011).
Environmental challenges improve resource utilization for asexual reproduction and maintenance in hydra
Experimental Gerontology 46:10, 794-802 (2011).